weekly scheduler and updates NEW

This section will be highlighting weekly my available dates for reading it may not specify times please reach out to tell me your availability. I will also be posting many specials as well as spells that will be for sale. I do not charge for time I charge for expertise and experience. All profits made from spiritual services madame merkaba goes as a gift too my spirits involved. Feel free to check this session daily. I will also post flash sales on the section.

Currently availability for readings and consultations 

8/6/23 2 slots available
8/7/23 3 slots available
8/8/23 5 slots available
8/9/23 3 slots available
8/10/23 5 slots available

Readings can be yes or no questions, it can be about past present or future
Live readings via my streaming platforms $25 
30 minute readings $100
60 minute readings $250

Consultation for spiritual work or spiritual advice $33
Before booking any readings please email me first at two8spirit8mystic8@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new classes with updated schedule

new classes!i