I am mia also known as mystic persia! I am a owner of two8spirit8mystic8 products and services. I am a Reiki healer, Intuitive counselor, Tarot reader, High priestess, Root worker, numerologist, Astrologist, Conjuror. I have 10+years in the ancient esoteric arts! I enjoy what I do and take my craft very seriously.  I offer Work from court cases to financial difficults and I help with clearing any blockage that may be preventing you from manifesting your desires. I stand behind my work 100% and if it doesn't work for any reason. YOU were not being honest or clear with your intention. All my products are custom made so all items listed are example and your Items (depending on your needs) will look different and for that reason all sales are final! I do require all payments paid in full before starting on your items!!!  If for any reason you are not satisfied...... contact me and we can discuss it. 


contact email is two8spirit8mystic8@gmail.com 

youtube link is 

https://www.youtube.com/user/ancientegyptianmagic

Comments

  1. I have purchased several oils and an enchantment candle from Miss Persia. These tools are phenomenal! Not only do the oils do exactly what I need them to do, they smell amazing. I now wear my oils on my body daily. My custom enchantment candle was beautiful and it really works. Yes, it's still working. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I want to inform anyone interested in receiving case work from Persia, you MUST know this: If you feel compelled to have some energy work done, trust that feeling. Once you begin the process, you must let go of any worry and doubt. I know that may hard to do at first because worry can come so easy at times, but trust me, Persia's Spiritual Work is the REAL DEAL. Persia you have made what I thought was the impossible-possible in my life.My heart is full and I am truly humbled and grateful for you and what you've done for me.I am honored that we have crossed paths. My niece also received a reading and some personalized tools to work with and she is doing amazing. You are truly an Earth Angel making miracles happen. And I know that you do not do it for the praise or for your ego. You do it because you've got a heart of gold and you truly want to share your gift and assist us in discovering our own. I love you like a Sister. I have a few referrals to send you way boo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

new classes with updated schedule

new classes!i

weekly scheduler and updates NEW