DONATIONS AND RETAINMENT FEES

For those who do not know  what a retainer fee is, its a fixed or monthly, hourly (just depend on the situation)  charge that is given to an advocate to be retained (mwaning to be by your side when ever you need them)  In this case, it means you will send a monthly amount for me to continues work for you or maintain whats already have been done.  my retainer fee includes you being able to contact for anything, anytime (availability may vary)  even if you say "I need you to add a little more fire mystic"  I Have several options for available!  THOSE WHO CHOOSE RETAINER FEE OPTIONS ARE A PRIORITY!  PERMANENT PRICES AND DONATION BUTTONS COMING SOON 

Monthly Retainer fees


Retainer fee for extra deep level work ( this can alternate, you can get one month love, next month protection work etc)  $250 LIMITED  1 CASE WORK A MONTH 

Retainer fee for deep level work (this can alternate you can switch up your ritual work) 

$200 LIMITED TO 1 CASE WORK A MONTH 


Retainer fee for medium levcel work (this can alternate you can switch up your work) 

$160.00 LIMITED TO 1 CASE WORK A MONTH


SEMI-ANNUALLY  

Tthis option is recommned for the business person or those who have big GOALS they want to manifest

Semi annually retainer fee extra deep level ritual 
$1500  LIMITED TO 3 CASE WORKS 

semi annually retainer fee deep level ritual 
$1,250 LIMITED TO 3 CASE WORKS 
semi annualy retainer fee for medium level ritual 
$1000  LIMITED TO 3 CASE WORKS


DONATIONS

 I recieve emails about how to donate i decided to add a link here so that can be possible. you can also send through Western union or buy something off my wishlist.   Ask me for Western union or money gram information.   I APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!!

Donate to help support my channel, my hormone therapy and other important things. i appreciate my supporters!!! 


Paypal link 

paypal.me/mysticpersia


amazon wishlist 


http://a.co/4xABt2X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new classes with updated schedule

new classes!i

weekly scheduler and updates NEW