UPDATES! (CHECK REGULARLY)





NEW RUSH SERVICES OPTION

once you click your selected services or readings you can add the rush option of same day or next day
for the readings it recommended for those who want to jump the list of appointments or want them done outside of the days i do readings on. For rituals or spells the rush options deals with me doing your work any day you choose versus waiting the day i do the work on.  CHECK IT OUT!


NEW PRICES AND SHIPPING COST ON ITEMS

AS MENTIONED ON MY YOUTUBE VIDEO, I WILL BE CHARGING SHIPPING ON ITEMS LIKE OILS, JARS, CANDLES AND SATCHETS AND CHARGING  A FLAT RATE OF $5 ON SHIPPING  (THOSE WHO PAY FOR THE RUSH OPTION DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY SHIPPING) (BETWEEN BUYING PRODUCTS TO MAKING THE OILS AND THE COST OF SHIPPING I WAS PRACTICALLY GIVING THINGS AWAY) FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $65. 

I HOPE TO CONTINUE TO GET SUPPORT FROM MY SPIRITUAL FAMILY!  I TAKE PRIDE IN PROVIDING AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS THAT ARE MADE WITH LOVE! I WILL HAVE PRICES UPDATED ON ALL PRODUCTS BY 4/19/17. 

FOR NOW, UNTIL I ADD AUTOMATIC SHIPPING CALCULATIONS...... AFTER ORDERS ARE CONFIRMED. I WILL SEND YOU INVOICE TO PAY SHIPPING OR DIRECT PAYPAL TO SEND PAYMENT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new classes with updated schedule

new classes!i

weekly scheduler and updates NEW