Rituals and spells and other spiritual needs



ALL CASE WORK IS REQUIRED CONSULTATION BEFORE PURCHASING. 

HERE:
http://two8spirit8mystic8.blogspot.com/2017/08/consultations.html

I provide effective spells, rituals, and case work. If you follow my directions I Guarantee 100% accuracy!  ( I OFFER AN RUSH OPTION ON ALL WORK NOW, MEANING I WILL GET STARTED ON YOUR WORK VERSUS WAITING UNTIL THE DAY I DO CERTAIN WORK ON. BELOW IS THE OPTION FOR RUSH SERVICES, PLEASE ADD THIS TO YOUR CART AND WITH YOUR PICKED SERVICES.)





I offer many forms of case work (your own specialized plan for getting results for your spiritual needs)  as well as I provide accurate spells and rituals for my clients based on your personal needs. (meaning all spells given or all rituals performs are customized for your needs only) I deal with both dark and light energy but you will be warned about possible reactions when dealing with darkness. all of my spells and rituals consist of researched ancient practices that has worked for hundreds of years. Rituals performed does take alot of time and preparation so if you purchase a ritual depends on the need DEPENDING ON THE LEVEL YOU CHOOSE GIVE ME ADDITION 3 DAYS TO GET BACK TO YOU WITH INFORMATION


I offer many options that suits everyone financial needs

SPELLS IS FOR WHEN I GIVE YOU ADVICE ON WORK YOU WILL DO ON YOUR OWN. i WILL SEND YOU INDEPTH INFORMATION ON WHAT YOU SHOULD DO TO GET YOUR RESULTS. 

spell option 1:  BASIC SPELLS I will send you a customized spell for your needs including a list of supplies you will need 
$350-500

spell option 2: MEDIUM SPELLS I will advise you on what type of spell you could do to better assist you on your needs or journey.

$500-750

spell option 3: ADVANCED SPELLS I perform a spell for you according to your needs

750-$1200






my rituals consist of herbs, stones, elements and i fast for a few days before performing the ritual. Rituals are more indepth which require more energy and sometimes more than 1 person to complete. 

My rituals are performed on levels, the higher the level the more energy, time and supplies i will use to achieve the results. before purchasing the rituals be sure to check out consultation. I work level heavily during the time allocated for the ritual. 

here is the link
http://two8spirit8mystic8.blogspot.com/2017/08/consultations.html



 Deep level rituals  this level of ritual will take 7 days to 11 days complete 

 extra deep level rituals:  This level of rituals is completed in 21 days.  

 this option is for those who don't want to do anything on their on end. It's worked for 21 to 28 days.




The rituals below requires many steps,  alot of energy and summons or conjuring of spirits and deities that require alot of work. proceed with caution! the work is done at layers and the abyss beyond the realm could happen quicker than the other due to the amount energy that will be placed into it. 



$2500 abyss extra deep DARK MAGIC 7 to 11 days  ritual this includes me having to travel for supplies and to perform the ritual and may require peititoning and entertaining certain spirits.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

new classes with updated schedule

new classes!i

weekly scheduler and updates NEW